- An integrated invoicing system that is available on the smart-phone, customers can be invoiced "on-the-go". Payment can be taken via credit card.
- All materials purchased and consumed during the work is immediately allocated, and where applicable, invoiced
- All expenses on the company credit card are captured in the expense management system via automatic feeds, allowing for easy association with scanned receipts (via mobile)
- Appointment management is handled via an integrated bookings module. Once scheduled, the customer can reschedule up to 48 hours before the appointment via the web, where the scheduling system automatically displays the available alternative time slots
- A complete set of templates for Workplace Health and Safety policies and procedures, as well as guidance to "working with contractors" in Australia.
- Invoices generated same day, up to five days reduction in payment outstanding
- All material and time correctly accounted for, and no longer missed on invoices where they should be charged to the customer increasing job profitability
- Detailed insight into company sundry expenses via the company card, allowing for significant better budget performance, and 100% lodging of GST returns
- Over 90% of appointments are scheduled with a single touch-point with the customer, saving time and increasing customer satisfaction
- The Corporate Essentials add-on provided all the required documents, policies, and procedures for compliance. In combination with the supplied guides and templates, as saved tens of thousands of dollars in procedure development and writing
The digital business foundation plan, with the following integrated applications for 2 employees:
- Mobile invoice management
- Accounting and expense management
- Booking and appointment scheduling system
- Compliance documentation